Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Daniel's Butterfly Mandala






 This is a mandala I drew and colored with prismacolor pencils for a friend of mine who founded "World Peace Gardens.  He and I have become like soul siblings and have shared many secrets and wonders about the world. If I could choose my own brother it would be Daniel Pettigrew. He loves butterflies and of course the peace that comes from the unity of all mankind (and womankind). I've incorporated the elements of the earth with the cycles of a butterfly's life as well as icons from important issues to both Daniel and I. Bill later made a nice frame and we gave this to Daniel at one of his World Peace gatherings.

1 comment:

  1. I now have this beautiful drawing. Finally here found out what it is - I'm an artisan and saw this at a local thrift store. Had to rescue it... Have had it for about 5-6 years? Anyone interested in owning it - Please contact me - Thank you.

    ReplyDelete